Welcome to Our Services Page
Making people feel worthwhile and important
Our aim at Priory Homecare is to enable the people we support, to live as independently as possible in their own homes.
We are committed to working with each individual, their chosen relatives, carers, friends and other professionals who are involved in their lives, to identify, implement and regularly review each individuals Person Centred Support Plan. Our clients support plan will reflect their personality and individual needs, to ensure the appropriate care can be delivered.
Each client has the opportunity to create a Personal Profile to express their personality, personal interests, beliefs, and choices, to assist Care Workers to build a professional working relationship, in order to assist clients to reach their personal goals and aspirations.
Most services are provided to people who are living with…
- Physical disabilities
- A palliative condition
- Mental Health impairments
- Learning Disabilities
- General Health issues
Here’s a small sample of services we provide…
· Assistance with personal care, and managing your continence needs
· Supporting you in and out of bed and moving you safely if you require mechanical equipment
· Supporting you to prepare meals and advice on nutritional needs
· Administering your medications
· Help with shopping and laundry
· Support to organise and help you to get to your appointments
· Support to reduce isolation and help you to interact with your local community
· Help with all aspects of your well being
· Helping your main carer have some quality “me” time, and care for you whilst your main carer goes out with peace of mind.
· Allow you to keep smiling when you don’t feel up to it
Care Workers are also specially trained to:
- Standards set out in the Care Certificate
- Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Assist people who suffer with any aspects of dementia. To help regain their life skills and create opportunities for them
- Assist people who are at their "end of life" stage. Planning their life with their family and incorporating their wishes during this time
We guarantee our services to you will…
· Promote your independence in your home by re-enabling with life skills you are having difficulty with.
· Give you value for money – our charges are competitive and aim to exceed clients expectations. We have electronic telephone monitoring in place, to ensure your service isn’t missed and you get your full allocated time.
· Provide you with Care Workers who have received all the relevant training, are police checked, caring and competent in order to keep you safe.
· Our services include a 24hour on-call service, 365 days a year.
· A named Care Manager will meet you and stay in touch throughout your care provision.
Our services can be purchased…
. Care Managed Budget Direct from the Council
- Managed by yourself, family or chosen individual
- Managed as an ISF by Priory Homecare as your broker
· Funded by Continuing Health Care
· Payment from Health insurance policies
· Direct Payment from the Council
Under the Care Act 2014, citizens who require support, have to have their care needs assessed and if they meet the criteria will then have a care packaged placed.
A financial assessment will take place if savings are below £22,250
· Funded payments from the local Council
· Contract purchases from the council
This is what our clients have said about us…
“Just want to say a very big thank you for all the help you are providing to care for mum. Your service is wonderful, your ladies are skilled, professional and lovely. You and your team have taken away all the stress and anxiety for us and mum seems much happier knowing that she is being cared for by safe and competent hands and in such a happy and friendly manner. I can’t thank you enough.”
Mr C (Over Wyre)
“On behalf of the family we would like to thank Priory Homecare for all the kindness, support and outstanding care my mother received during her final years. We are very appreciative of everything you have done for her, and all the support you have given us. With our grateful thanks to you all.”
Mr & Mrs T (Kirkham)